Techno-pak Australia Pty Ltd, established in 1995 is an Australian owned company in Victoria, who are Suppliers, Agents and Licensed Distributors of Quality Process, Packaging and Ancillary equipment from local and leading overseas manufactures.
“Packaging is the technology of enclosing or protecting products for distribution, storage, sale, and use”.
Over the years, Techno-pak has continuously provided packaging machines for the process of design, and production of packages. Our range of Packaging Machines has been used for preparing goods for transport, warehousing, logistics, sale, and end use into the retail markets.
With Special Machines available to M.A.P. pack products; we can also extend the shelf life of some products that are atmospherically packed. MAP packing applications with our machines use Gas and Vacuum to modify the atmospheric condition inside a hermetically sealed machine made bag.
Our Packaging machines are also able to contain, protect, preserve, transport, inform, and sell the products into fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) market segments.
Our machines can also be integrated to apply written, electronic, or graphic communications on the packaging product. Labeling, and printing are 2 of many options available using our machines.
Reasons why our clients have bought our machines
Packaging machines for Physical protection
The objects enclosed in the package may require protection from, among other things, mechanical shock, vibration, electrostatic discharge, compression, temperature,
Packaging machines for Barrier protection
A barrier from oxygen, water vapor, dust, etc., is often required. Permeation is a critical factor in design. Some packages contain desiccants or Oxygen absorbers to help extend shelf life. Modified atmospheres or controlled atmospheres are also maintained in some food packages. Keeping the contents clean, fresh, sterile and safe for the intended shelf life is a primary function.
Packaging machines for Containment or agglomeration
Small objects are typically grouped together in one package for reasons of efficiency. For example, a single box of 1000 pencils requires less physical handling than 1000 single pencils. Liquids, powders, and granular materials need containment.
Packaging machines for Information transmission
Packages and labels communicate how to use, transport, recycle, or dispose of the package or product. With pharmaceuticals, food, medical, and chemical products, some types of information are required by governments. Some packages and labels also are used for track and trace purposes.
Packaging machines for Marketing
The packaging and labels can be used by marketers to encourage potential buyers to purchase the product. Package graphic design and physical design have been important and constantly evolving phenomenon for several decades. Marketing communications and graphic design are applied to the surface of the package and (in many cases) the point of sale display.
Today Techno-Pak Pty Ltd is one of the industry-leading suppliers of Horizontal and Vertical Form fill seal packaging equipment in Australia.
From Sales to Service, Spare Parts, and on going customer support, Techno-Pak offers the best packaging solutions.
- Feeding systems
- Weighers and counters
- Volumetric dispensing units
- Liquid dosing systems
- Sachet machines
- Horizontal and vertical form fill seal machines.
Our world wide suppliers include
Dolzan Impianti srl -Vertical packaging machinery,
Delfin srl – Horizontal packaging machinery,
MP TEC srl – Tray and Thermoform sealing equipment with vacuum and gas
Our Factory Showroom and Office
Factory 2 N 4 Winston Court
Moorabbin Vic 3189
Telephone: 00 61 3 9 553 6969
Fax: 00 61 3 9 553 6868
Mobile 24hrs: 0416 797 989 – Joseph Calderaro
Mobile 24hrs: 0403 354 679 – Nadia Carruba
- Coca Cola
- Conga Foods
- Lamattina and Sons
- The Market Grocer
- Jenny Craig
- Pampas Pastry
- Ferrero Chocolates
- Endeavour Foundation
- Grinders Coffee House
- Gloria Jeans Coffee
- Marathon Foods
- Schreurs and Sons
- Tip Top Bakery
- Jenny Craig
- Primo Products
- Glad Wrap
- Dome Coffee
- Balfours Bakery
- Chein Wah Trading Co
Small & Medium Businesses
- Disability Services Australia
- Floridia Cheese
- Australian Food Industries
- Naturally Good products
- Lite N Easy
- Pace Biscuits
- Coffico coffee
- Aroma Coffee
- Concept Amentities
- Mago Coffee
- YBD Biscuits
- LZ Enterprises
- Schibello Coffee
- Fontelle Biscuits
- Chitticks Bakery
- Balfours Bakery
- La Vera Cheese
- Midfield Meats
- BGF Australian markets
- Lazumba Coffee
- Soy Snaxs
- Select Produce
- Cafe Ducale
- Mr Donut
- Custom Finishing
- Borgcraft foods
- The Donut Factory
- Chenin Moor
- Panatalica Cheese
- Dimattina Coffee
- Merlo Coffee
- Tasy Spices
- Macadamia Export Australia
- The Perfect Cup
- Alturra Cafe
Food Packaging Machine
Tailored Solutions with Our Food Packaging Machine
Get a suitable food packaging machine for food products in your business to help increase efficiency. We provide all our clients with high quality packaging solutions tailored to their business requirements. Whether you need to package bottles, bakery goods, fresh produce, frozen foods, powders, granular products, nuts, liquids, sauces, cosmetics, soups, pasties, pies, confectionary, pasta, equipment, tools, or more, you can always rely on Technopak to supply the machine for the job.
Benefits of Having the Right Food Packaging Equipment in Your Business
Having access to the correct food packaging machinery brings a host of benefits to your business. Here are some of those benefits for you to consider:
- Packaging machines allow time savings. Whether you usually packaged by hand or want to increase your output, our machines can help you do it with a range of products.
- You can integrate our machines into your labelling process to make the entire packaging process much more undemanding. Our machines can apply written, electronic, or graphic communications on your product’s packaging.
- You can trust that our machines can keep contaminants out of the packaging process. This feature is of paramount importance to some businesses, especially in the food industry. Whether you need to remove air, inject nitrogen or vacuum pack your packages, our machines can do it).
Tips to Help You Better Choose a Packing Machine for Your Food Products
Before you decide on a machine from our team, consider the following tips that will help you get even more value from our products:
- Consider the products you need to package. We have Dolzan-, Delfin-, and Technopak packaging machines. While each machine can handle more than enough of your packaging demand, they each have a unique design and purpose. Some of these machines might be better suited to your industry than others, so remember to speak to our professionals about the ideal option for you.
- Consider the space you have available. We offer vertical and horizontal packaging machines, which means some naturally take up less space than others. If you have limited space, our vertical machines could be the ideal choice.
- Consider customising your setup even further.
- We offer an extensive range of accessories for our packing machines. You might want to get a printer, out feed conveyor, rotating collection table, product support systems for heavy products, valve applicator, gas flushing system, different conveyors, or even semi-automatic weighers).
About Our Team and Our Services for a Food Packing Machine
Our team brings more than 25 years of industry experience to the table, which means we can quickly help you select the ideal packing machine for your unique requirements. We want to help you increase your productivity to match what you envision for your business, and we believe all our equipment can support you in optimising your manufacturing line.
If you ever have any questions about our services or want to know more about any of our specific machines, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer service team. With the right packaging machines for your business, everything from maintenance to cleaning to packaging becomes that much simpler.
Call us today and get advice on the ideal machines for your business from industry veterans.