Horizontal Flow Pack Machine
Secure Your Product with a Horizontal Flow Pack Machine
A horizontal flow pack machine provides your business with numerous benefits such as saving time, consistent packaging, product preservation and more. The horizontal form fill seal machine automatically moves products along the device, wraps them in film and seals the bag at the end to give you a neat and tidy package. It is suitable for a wide range of applications, including baked goods, frozen foods, medical supplies, and other goods. We have an extensive range of bagging machines so that you can select the ideal make and model to suit your requirements.
Benefits of a Horizontal Flow Wrap Machine
Your business can benefit from the numerous advantages of using a horizontal flow wrap machine to package your products.
- The machine will give you fast and reliable automation for high production volumes: Flow packing machines are a cost-effective solution to fast packaging. You can reduce labour costs as you will only require one employee to set the machine and run a programme. Therefore, you can delegate staff to other tasks and increase your productivity.
- There is a low overall cost of ownership: Flow wrap machines are durable with outstanding construction to ensure long life. They have low maintenance levels and high operating efficiency. The machines are user-friendly and have in-built safety checks that can detect if a bag is not present, reducing wastage of bags and products. This feature ensures that your wrapping procedure is consistent, which is ideal when packaging products for export.
- You will get a high-quality package appearance: With state-of-the-art film handling and sealing technology in automated wrapping machines, your packed products will have a consistent and high-quality appearance. This benefit can make your brand more recognisable and professional and improve your inventory as products can be placed together). You can also spend less time counting your stock with our machines product counter function and no product no bag function. You will also further protect your product from damage, contamination, dust, and moisture. Automated packaging is reliable, and ensures there is less human contact with your goods via our sealing technology. The hermetically sealed bags act as a barrier between the internal environment and the external environment delivering both style and protection.
We have an extensive range of multi-function flow wrapping machines.
What You Should Know About a Horizontal Flow Wrapper
A horizontal bagging machine has a different design and structure compared to a vertical form fill and seal machine or a premade pouch packing machine.
- How flow pack machines works: The horizontal machine takes a roll of film and runs it through film guide rollers, a forming box, fin seal wheels and sealing jaws. It manipulates the film and folds the film to accommodate the form set by you. Along the way your film is able to be altered and added to by the machine with a wide range of accessories such as printers, label applicators and more. While your film is being formed your products are placed on the in feed system which can be either a pushing system or carrying system depending on your products needs. It is carried along and placed purposefully in the centre of your bag ready to be sealed, cut and delivered as a finished product on the other end of the machine out feed conveyor.
- Why flow wrappers perform: Flow wrappers are reliable machines with many technologies and principles working in unison in order to deliver your perfect package. The machines can use preheat temperatures, seal heat temperatures and cooling to help weld difficult films and protect delicate products. Flow wrappers can come with servo drives and sensors allowing the machine to always know where every moving part and product is. Certain horizontal equipment is able to automatically change bag dimensions to accommodate products which may naturally vary in length. All of these cutting edge technologies and more are made available to you through us.
- You can achieve all this and fast: like any mechanical process it is not constrained by human limitations. Horizontal flow wrapping is able to performing a multitude of different tasks at speeds that groups of people cannot keep up with. Flow wrappers are so efficient that entire automated feeding systems have been designed in order to pack products at speeds which manual processes cannot come close to replicating. We are able to offer machines to you with feeding systems that have the potential to produce finished quality products at speeds over hundreds per minute.
What You Can Expect from Us Regarding a Horizontal Packaging Machine
We offer a wide range of Delfin packaging machines so that you can select the ideal style to suit your requirements.
- Servo Controlled: Our servo controlled horizontal flow-pack machines comes complete with all the bells and whistles. Its main servo features assist in simplifying product placement and control as the product is guided through the packaging process. Our servo controlled machines make programming and set up easy to understand and implement, minimizing mechanical adjustments which make other flow packers cumbersome and tedious when not outfitted with this technology.
- Stainless steel: Some products must be packed in environments which can cause damage to machine body parts over time. The problems faced by these machines can be overcome by outfitting our horizontal flow pack machines with complete food grade stainless steel bodies. With the extra protection of a fully outfitted stainless steel machine environmental conditions can be made null and void allowing your packaging process to continue and product integrity unspoiled.
- Map packaging: Some products require a modified atmosphere within the packaging they are sealed inside of. We can offer you systems which can accommodate these needs. from gas flushing to vacuum sealing we are able to modify, reduce and extract the internal atmosphere of a bag in order to increase product shelf life and overall freshness.
Our packaging machines are of various lengths to ensure there is a model that will fit your spaceþ.
Our Australian-owned and operated company provides quality packaging equipment for preparing various goods for transport, warehousing, sale, retail and more. We help you to preserve, protect, transport and sell your product with exceptional packaging. You can integrate our machines with printing devices to ensure that your package contains the necessary information. Contact us to discuss the ideal machine for your requirements.